Obama Exoosed

Council for Constitutional Principles

Mychal Massie is a respected writer and talk show host in Los Angeles.

He wrote: "The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn't like the Obamas? Specifically, I was asked: "I have to ask, why do you hate the Obamas? It seems personal, not policy related. You even dissed (disrespect) their Christmas family picture."

The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I've made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don't like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.

I don't hate them per definition, but I condemn them because they are the worst kind of racialists, they are elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America . They display disrespect for the sanctity of the office he holds, and for those who are willing to admit same, Michelle Obama's raw contempt for white America is transpicuous. I don't like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress.

I expect, no I demand, respect for the Office of the President, and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people.

The Reagan's made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Obama's arrogance by appointing 32 leftist czars and constantly bypassing congress is impeachable. Eric Holder is probably the MOST incompetent and arrogant DOJ head to ever hold the job. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

Presidents are politicians and all politicians are known and pretty much expected to manipulate the truth, if not outright lie, but even using that low standard, the Obamas have taken lies, dishonesty, deceit, mendacity, subterfuge, and obfuscation to new depths. They are verbally abusive to the citizenry, and they display an animus for civility.

I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to not being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that Mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world.

Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. I have a saying, that "the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide." No president in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed.

And what the two of them have shared has been proved to be lies. He lied about when and how they met, he lied about his mother's death and problems with insurance, Michelle lied to a crowd pursuant to nearly $500,000 bank stocks they inherited from his family. He has lied about his father's military service, about the civil rights movement, ad nausea. He lied to the world about the Supreme Court in a State of the Union address. He berated and publicly insulted a sitting Congressman. He has surrounded himself with the most rabidly, radical, socialist academicians today.

He opposed rulings that protected women and children that even Planned Parenthood did not seek to support. He is openly hostile to business and aggressively hostile to Israel . His wife treats being the First Lady as her personal American Express Black Card (arguably the most prestigious credit card in the world). I condemn them because, as people are suffering, losing their homes, their jobs, their retirements, he and his family are arrogantly showing off their life of entitlement - as he goes about creating and fomenting class warfare.

I don't like them, and I neither apologize nor retreat from my public condemnation of them and of his policies. We should condemn them for the disrespect they show our people, for his willful and unconstitutional actions pursuant to obeying the Constitutional parameters he is bound by, and his willful disregard for Congressional authority.

Dislike for them has nothing to do with the color of their skin; it has everything to do with their behavior, attitudes, and policies. And I have open scorn for their constantly playing the race card.

I could go on, but let me conclude with this. I condemn in the strongest possible terms the media for refusing to investigate them, as they did President Bush and President Clinton, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby a white president and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted out of fear for their color.

As I wrote in a syndicated column titled, "Nero In The White House" - "Never in my life, inside or outside of politics, have I witnessed such dishonesty in a political leader. He is the most mendacious political figure I have ever witnessed. Even by the low standards of his presidential upredecessors, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance is unequalled. Using Obama as the bar, Nero would have to be elevated to sainthood...

Many in America wanted to be proud when the first person of color was elected president, but instead, they have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies, intimidation, and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in political leaders. He and his wife view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while America 's people go homeless, hungry and unemployed."

In God We Trust.

Cassandra writes:

Respected? The guy's a rabble rouser.

big-peach-e writes:

You are the best at "exoosing"....more illiterate rambling from a right wing loony.

WeThePeople2016 writes:

in response to Cassandra:

Respected? The guy's a rabble rouser.

Thankfully, lunatics like this are a tiny minority--supported by the same tiny minority here with similar views--and would never win any elections themselves, save for right wing isolated districts like Collier County---where even the state vote results are contrary to the ones needed to win an election in this county----and a reality check and analysis of demographics would indicate that they are in for a very frustrating future

AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016 writes:

in response to Cassandra:

Respected? The guy's a rabble rouser.

You criticize others about the sources they cite being "questionable" in your opinion, and then you link "Right Wing Watch" in support of your own argument?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Cassandra writes:

in response to AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Rather than accuse me of being a pot why don't you put your money where your mouth is and disprove the allegations about Massie.?

AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016 writes:

in response to Cassandra:

Nice bit of obfuscation there, but it's not going to work.

I wasn't commenting on what the article you linked said about Massie.

I was commenting on your blatant hypocrisy in criticizing others for using sources that you find questionable, and then using an equally questionable source of your own.

AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016 writes:

You really think that this one is any better than "Right Wing Watch"?

Like you have accused others of doing, you are apparently content to throw out links to the first things that you find that agree with your personal political proclivities, whether or not they are true or accurate.

Just more of your "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Cassandra writes:

in response to AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016:

Nice bit of obfuscation there, but it's not going to work.

I wasn't commenting on what the article you linked said about Massie.

In order to term a source questionable one needs to establish that it is. Massie's excesses are well known which is why he works for a second-rate "news" organization.

Whatever else I might do, I don't obfuscate. In fact, I usually call a spade a f------ shovel.

Cassandra writes:

in response to AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016:

You really think that this one is any better than "Right Wing Watch"?

Just more of your "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Ah, "proclivities" again!

I don't accuse, I state my opinion.

I seem to upset you. Mission accomplished!

AmericasTrueRecoveryBeginsIn2016 writes:

in response to Cassandra:

Ah, "proclivities" again!

I don't accuse, I state my opinion.

I seem to upset you. Mission accomplished!

I'm not upset at all.

Amused would be a more accurate descriptor.

GeneralLee writes:

I see on this blog alot of Obama supporters giving their opinion.

I don't see any of them refuting any of the very specific points about Obama made by the Author of the article in this blog.

Maybe, it's because they can't.

Cassandra writes:

in response to GeneralLee:

I see on this blog alot of Obama supporters giving their opinion.

Maybe, it's because they can't.

General Lee, Appomattox aside, how do you feel?

A point can be specific but that does not mean it is true. Massie refers to the president as a Kenyan.

Enough said.

anicou writes:

I read Mychal Massie's article sometime ago and it really hit a nail after experiencing these 5 last years with the Obama's in the White House.
The liar of the year is without a doubt.
"Nero in the white house."